let's go get lost

August-Writing: Kenapa Saya Ingin Magang di IAAW?


Based on one of my new year resolutions that is I have to write something and post it to this blog minimum once a month, I wanna share about my self-defense August-writing, because it seems like I didn’t write anything in August, but I did.

You know, last August was a busy month for me because there were many things that had to prepare and many special moments happened. In August, I officially graduated from Udayana University after being an architecture student for 3 years 8 month, passing a final exam in April, doing some revision and applying for graduation. Not only that, I involved in designing Masterplan of Udayana University since June and last August was the deadline-time. A week before graduation, I had to go to Malang for attending National Student Camp by Perkantas and after that I had to handle my parents and my family’s arrival for the graduation. See? How busy! I think I can’t make even one writing, but apparently I have to.

I was contracted by Udayana University for 3 months, so I had a target to apply for a job in August. While searching for vacancy, I found that Imelda Akmal Architectural Writing (IAAW) opened the internship program for fresh graduate. FYI, IAAW is a studio that focus on architecture publication. In this internship program, I would learn about writing, book production, reviewing, styling and many more.

I love architecture and I love writing, so I decided to apply. One of the requirements to apply was I had to create a writing about ‘Kenapa saya ingin magang di IAAW?’ A simple question, but I need at least 3 weeks to finish this. So, here my little thought about IAAW is, let’s check my-August-writing out!

-September, 2016
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment