let's go get lost

Look at Yourself


Few days ago I got problem when installing application in my phone. Every time I wanted to install an application, there was a notification said that my internal storage is not enough and I had to delete some file. This always happened even when I had emptied my internal storage. At the end, just few application could be installed that are BBM, LINE (these two application spent a lot of my memory -,-) and Instagram. To empty my storage, I tried to move LINE to my external storage, but it was not available.

I feel frustrated because I need the others application such as whatsapp, dictionary, bible, etc for my daily activity and communication. To solve this problem, many thoughts came to my mind. Start from reboot my phone (I have an android) until sell it and buy the new one (what a brilliant terrible thought), but none of them I could do. First, I couldn't reboot my phone because I was not a genius-IT person and I was afraid to take any risk that be able to crush my phone. Second, I couldn’t sell my phone because I knew the price must be very cheap and I didn't have enough money to buy the new one. Arrrgghhh..

One thing that I could do is share it to my beloved sister. Luckily, she said something that realized me. She told me to look at the size of LINE or BBM application. She said maybe the large size of the data came from the chat history that I never deleted. Immediately, I looked at my chat bar and tried to delete some. And what I got was there were more than 300 chats that I never deleted so long. Even deleted these-so-much-history-chats made my phone stop working. OMG! I felt like an idiot. After cleaning the chat history, my internal storage emptied and be able to breathe-back automatically. Horaay!

The reason why I write this is because I get some worthy point to consider. I think that we (all people who live under the clouds in this earth -include me-) often experience same thing when we get a problem. We stuck, frustrated, revile, complain, blame other and try to change ourselves become another people without look at ourselves first. We forget to look into our thought, our heart, our behavior, or our words. We forget to seek our own ‘trash’ that could be the cause of our problem.

Whereas, when we look at ourselves first, we can realize what truly happened. If we could find our trash -like a lot of unnecessary chat history in my phone-, we will be able to clean up ourselves and become a better person. We become a positive person by not always complaining and blaming others for everything happened to us. We cold breathe freshly and turn into someone new, and that’s good for our life. So, let’s take your time for a while and look at yourself first to live a better life.

image source : atpscience.com


- July, 2016
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment